Running Gut, St. James


Geschichte

Information obtained by the Center for the Study of Legacies of British Slave-ownership at University College London:

Rum was distilled on the domain 'Running Gut, St. James' at least between 1740 and 1807.

[Die Quelle: Legacies of British Slave-ownership, zitiert 2019]

Handbook of Jamaica 1905:

Sugar estate in cultivation in Jamaica in the year 1903-1904

Name of estateRunning Gut
OwnerR. Ferguson
Attorney of ownerJoseph Shore
Acres cane150
Acres other610
Type of millStm & Wtr
Process of manufactureOrdinary Open Batry
Hhds * sugar45
Punchns * rum46
* 1 hoghead = 238 l, 1 puncheon = 318 l
[Die Quelle: Jamaican Family Search, zitiert 2019]

Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um sicherzustellen, dass Sie die bestmögliche Erfahrung auf unserer Website erzielen. Mehr erfahren