Spring Estate, St. James


Geschichte

Information obtained by the Center for the Study of Legacies of British Slave-ownership at University College London:

Rum was distilled on the domain 'Spring Estate, St. James' at least between 1765 and 1807.

[Die Quelle: Legacies of British Slave-ownership, zitiert 2019]

Handbook of Jamaica 1905:

Sugar estate in cultivation in Jamaica in the year 1903-1904

Name of estateSpring
OwnerH. & W.L. Kerr
Attorney of owner 
Acres cane170
Acres other856
Type of millSteam
Process of manufactureOrdinary Open Batry
Hhds * sugar51
Punchns * rum41
* 1 hoghead = 238 l, 1 puncheon = 318 l
[Die Quelle: Jamaican Family Search, zitiert 2019]

Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um sicherzustellen, dass Sie die bestmögliche Erfahrung auf unserer Website erzielen. Mehr erfahren