Distillerie Petite Tracee, Le Gros-Morne

Mar­ti­ni­que


Geschichte

The original Habitation Saint-Augustin was bought by the Mazot family. Mr. Courville (owner of distillery La Thibaud) owned the distillery from 1930. He renamed it to Petite Tracée. Distillery was closed in 1938. Rum Petite Tracée was then produced by distillery Thibaud. From 1951 it was produced by distillery Galion.

[Die Quelle: Ministère de la culture, zitiert 2005]


Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um sicherzustellen, dass Sie die bestmögliche Erfahrung auf unserer Website erzielen. Mehr erfahren