A. Slubek, Bratislava
Die Firma wurde in Jahr 1806 hergestellt.
Company was a factory for the production of liqueurs and rum in Bratislava.
The company was founded in 1806 by Anton Slubek (1774–1839). In 1838, the factory bought the house of Baron Jeseňák on Kozí street in Bratislava. After the death of Anton Slubek, the company was run by his widow Zuzana Slubeková (1789–1874). In 1881, the company was taken over by his son Gustáv Slubek together with his brother-in-law Jan Gesell. From 1878, Gustáv Slubek and his son Július Slubek ran the factory together until his father's death. Since 1898, Július Slubek has been the sole owner of the company.
To this day, the name bears the Slubekova zahrada Playground on Palisády Street, rebuilt from a garden where herbs were grown into liqueurs.
Hier finden Sie die Beschreibung der Etiketten
sk138: Superior Antigua Rum; WAS; We A. Slubek, Bratislava - Presbourg; Maison Fondee en 1806
sk139: Superior Antigua Rum; WAS; We A. Slubek, Bratislava - Presbourg; Maison Fondee en 1806
sk175: Dľa nariadenia Ministerstva zásobovania čisla 25804/4234 zo dňa 10 aug 1921; Tuzemský rum; 40%; Slubek; Vd. A. Slubeka, Bratislava; Zal 1806